The primary goal of McKinney Capital is to ensure that the companies we partner with reach their full potential. We focus on investing additional capital, necessary non-financial resources (e.g., people, connections, expertise, etc.), and growing the top line.
Whether a business owner would like to remain involved in the company, or is simply looking for an exit strategy, we prioritize building a partnership from the very beginning of the process. Partnering with McKinney Capital allows business owners to protect the organization they have worked hard to build, gives them the option of maintaining participation in the company, and provides them the opportunity to leverage our expansive network and resources.
We strongly support the owner who desires to continue on as CEO or the family that wants to stay involved. Companies in which we invest typically meet the following criteria:
- Headquarters Location: Preference for Southeast but will consider expanded geography for good opportunities
- EBITDA: $1 million to $5 million
- Deal Size: Up to $50 million
- Deal Leverage: Limited use of debt financing to purchase
- Ownership: Controlling equity position
- Leadership: Owner may stay on or exit, determined on a case-by-case basis
- Industry: Focus exclusively on field services businesses. We define ‘field services’ as any business model that consists of mobile technicians performing service for commercial customers or residential consumers “in the field”
If you know a company that might be a good fit or would like to find out more about McKinney Capital, please email email@example.com.